Sunday, December 18, 2005

Traveling today..

Today is the start of our 6 hour travel to Moms. I am feeling alright today. I have opted not to drive as I am experiencing some dizzyness and fatigue. I still have some swelling on the side of the head. I awoke this morning with my implanted side on the pillow and realized I was no longer uncomfortable in that sleeping position. I am feeling a bit more aware and on the upward in spirits. I am looking forward to the restful ride down. It looks like it will be a beautiful day. If all goes well we will swing by an open house that my sister and brother-in-law are having.

Last night (Saturday) was my first outing besides the post-operation follow up on Friday. Mark treated Mom and I to dinner and after some thinking to where I should sit using the benefit of my hearing aid (which I am wearing on the opposite ear) and lighting, I was fairly comfortable and we had a lovely time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sue!
Giving up was not one of the things you were particularly good at as a kid. It is great to see that old "bad" habit of persistance is still with you! We're with you over here in Denmark as well. I think you have had comments from enough cousins to keep a KFC franchise owner happy... (remember the good old days?) Have a great time South of the border and say hi to everyone from us. We'll keep watching your blog and wish you well on your journey into CI life! All the best from Vibe, Kirsten and Paul

Mon Dec 19, 11:44:00 AM 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home